Thursday 20 August 2009

Episode One Exhibition @ The Chelston Gallery (Artwork)

So, myself and two of my creative friends, Arianne Dubash and Sarah Lucy Baker decided to collaborate and produce our debut exhibition, to experience the real creative industry and take our first steps into the big wide world.

Below are the pieces I submitted for the Exhibition, we decided to feature work that suggested our character and have personal influence, and which best suited our styles; as Episode One was our first step.

I decided to express my love of Devon, and using the repetition of the houses that I adored as a child, their pattern, and the landscapes which I call home.

"No Place Like Home" - Brixham

"Nowhere Else I'd Rather Be" - Teignmouth

"Over The Hills And Far Away" - Dartmouth

"Home Sweet Home" - Teignmouth

"Carnival" - Teignmouth


No comments:

Post a Comment