Tuesday 15 February 2011

Love Is In The Air

So I really haven't been blogging that much lately, I'm rubbish I know but I've been so busy with commissions I haven't had time to produce my own work. But I'd like to show you just a few little things I've been working on for my lovely boyfriend on our first anniversary together. It's still being creative, so I hope it counts!

He's an IT technician so he's got about a billion computers and laptops in his house, so I decided to knit him a laptop sleeve, and it's even been lined! It's got the 'Blue Sun' logo from Firefly, the TV series embroidered on the front, I've never really done anything like this before and I'm so proud of myself for persevering.




Next up is a tankard I had engraved. I had my good friends over at Pogofandango do a great job of engraving my custom design on a glass tankard for him. Really sorry about the poor photo quality though!

I know I know, it's probably the LEAST romantic song in the world (Nirvana: Drain You), but it means a lot to both of us and we've had some great memories of it the 6 years we've known each other. And even taken out of the songs context, this lyric is super cute.

This is a little older but I thought I'd post up anyway, its a photo of the plate we painted together just after Christmas. Extremely soppy, I know, but it's so so sweet. Now we just need to find a flat to hang it in. I think we did a pretty good job!


And for now, over and out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment